Swift Spec-R Performance Springs | 17+ Honda Civic Type R (4H917R)
NOTE: SPECIAL ORDER. SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCTS CAN TAKE UP TO 8-10 WEEKS TO SHIP!
The Swift Spec-R Performance Springs for 2017+ Honda Civic Type R are made for the true track enthusiast seeking to improve the overall performance feel of their FK8.
Spec-R Springs are engineered with 3 major characteristics:
- Lowered ride height to lower center of gravity and maximize suspension performance, allowing the vehicle to absorb road condition and maximum tire traction.
- Higher spring rate to enhance cornering speed through entry and exit. The increase in spring rate is based on the vehicle factory valving settings, meaning the Spec-R use the optimal rate for the OEM shock.
- Reaching the optimal medium for performance and comfort, to improve performance while keeping a comfortable ride.
The Spec R Lowering Springs for the CTR will drop your car 1 inch all around and work with the OEM Magnetic Struts. This means you get a more aggressive ride but can still use all 3 driving modes. For the Honda Civic SI & Civic Sport, check out these Swift Spec-R springs.
- Honda Civic Type R [FK8] (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Swift proprietary H5S.TW, same tech used by the 2004 Le Mans Champion
- Powder coated black for corrosion resistance
- Made to work with OE Magnetic Ride struts
- Drops the car 1 inch all around
- Will work with CTR Driving Modes
- Guaranteed to never sag
- Made in Japan
- Type: Performance Lowering Springs
- Drop [Front / Rear]: 25 (1) / 25 (1) [mm (inches)]
- Spring Rate [Front / Rear]: 6.3 / 7.4 [kgf/mm]
- Chassis: FK8
- Material: H5S.TW
- Finish: Powder-coated Black
- Warranty: Swift Lifetime Warranty
- Notes: n/a