K-TUNED K-Series Tucked Engine Harness w/charge harness/power wire integrated and Jumper. Updated w/RSX Injector ClipsKTH-215-ENG
- K-Swap Cars
- 02-04 RSX Type S
- 02-04 RSX Base
- 01-05 Civic EP3 (Type S or K24 Swap)
We have 6 different harnesses available. Different routing, power wire options, and wire/loom.
*Race-Grade Version - Uses Raychem DR-25 loom and upgrade TXL Wire with nylon braid for increased strength.
*Street-Grade Version - Uses standard heat-shrink tubing and TXL Wire.
*Routing Option -
-OEM Routing is ideal for RHD and Mid-Engine setups as the harness splits on-top of the trans.
-Tucked Routing harness runs over the valve cover and into the firewall by the oil pressure switch. This will not work on RHD or Mid-Engine cars.
*Power Wire Option - Integrated Power Wire adds an extra power wire to the harness. This will give you a simple way to run power from alternator to starter (Then daisy chain to alternator). This does add some size to the harness and reduces flexibility slightly. The fuse box must be close to the shock tower or under the dash. RSX/EP3/K-Swap EM2 must run without power wire.
*New design uses factory RSX connectors.
The K-Tuned Tucked Engine Harness is designed as a high quality replacement 02-04 RSX Type-S harness that offers a super clean look. We have made the harness with lots of features so it will work with nearly all K-Series engine swaps and the 02-04 RSX Type S. It includes all the necessary plugs with a handful of extras (Fan Switch, IACV, Temp Sensor, ETC). We used only SAE certified automotive grade wiring resistant to moisture and most solvents to ensure quality and durability. High quality military grade heat shrink loom is used to cover entire harness which is resistant to gas and diesel. It is rated for -55° C to 150° C (-67° F to 320° F). We have also used a popular and clean tucked wire layout. The main harness runs over the valve cover and even hides the injector plugs, which come up from under the manifold. RSX injector plugs come with all harnesses. The pins on RSX injector plugs can be fitted into the oem RDX plugs which makes switching quick and simple. We have incorporated the charge harness and alternator power wire into the harness. We used a thin, but high grade power wire to help keep the overall size down. On swap chassis, the power wire will work with fuse box in factory location or relocated under the dash. Separate power wire is available for other chassis and those that prefer to run their own charge wiring. Everything is labeled clearly to ensure a simple installation and no confusion.
- All plugs included except EVAP and AC
- Covering is gas and diesel resistant and rated for -55° C to 150° C (-67° F to 320° F)
- SAE Certified Automotive Grade Wiring
- All plugs are labeled
- Tucked design
- Harness runs over valve cover (Can be covered with coil pack cover)
- Integrated power wire and charge harness. Works with fuse box in stock location or relocated under dash.
- Injector wiring runs from under manifold between middle runners.
- Ground wire relocated to stud under coil pack cover (instead of front of the valve cover)
- Includes single wire temp sensor wire (For k-swap cars stock cluster)
- 3 Aux wires run from ECU to under intake manifold. Two ECU pins pre-installed.
- Wiring long enough for both VSS low frequency or high frequency (High Frequency transmissions will require repining plug and slight modification to VSS)
- Extra knock sensor plug included.
- Each harness is inspected and tested before shipping.
- RSX injectors plugs come standard (RDX injectors can be easily switched)