Hondata FlashPro TSX 2007-2014 (CARB)FP-TSX-US-CARB
The FlashPro allows datalogging and limited tuning for your 2004-2014 TSX. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port.
2004-2006 TSXs require a 2007-2008 ECU and adapter cable.
California emissions compliant (CARB EO D-742-1), which allows this product to be used on street vehicles within the USA.
Important NoteThis FlashPro allows limited tuning or preset calibrations. For competition vehicles we recommend the FP-TSX-US FlashPro as that FlashPro allows full tuning.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
Check ECU Compatibility
To ensure that you order the correct FlashPro we recommend that you check your ECU is supported.
1. Read the ECU part number
ECU location CL9 chassis (2004-2008)
ECU location CU2 chassis (2009-2010)
Located in the engine bay by the battery under a black plastic cover.
2. Check the ECU part number
The ECU part number is located on the ECU. You may need to remove a plastic cover in order to see the sticker containing the part number.