Hondata FlashPro TSX 2004-2006 with CAN adapter harness
The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your 2004-2014 TSX. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
2004-2006 TSXs require a 2007-2008 ECU and adapter cable. The adapter cable is included in this $745 price.
Installation instructions are here.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
Check ECU Compatibility
To ensure that you order the correct FlashPro we recommend that you check your ECU is supported.
1. Read the ECU part number
ECU location CL9 chassis (2004-2008)
ECU location CU2 chassis (2009-2010)
Located in the engine bay by the battery under a black plastic cover.
2. Check the ECU part number
The ECU part number is located on the ECU. You may need to remove a plastic cover in order to see the sticker containing the part number.