Hondata FlashPro Civic 2006-2011 US 1.8FP-R18-US
The FlashPro allows full user tuning and datalogging for your 2006-2011 US 1.8 Civic. It includes Windows based software called FlashProManager.The FlashPro connects from your laptop's USB port to your vehicles diagnostic port to provide live tuning with a variety of calibrations, extensive real time and stored datalogging capabilities.
Within the USA this product is legal only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a public highway.
This FlashPro can only be sold to US/Canada addresses.
- Programmable ECU interface.
- Connects via OBDII diagnostic port.
- USB 2.0 connection
- Works with Laptop or Desktop
- No ECU modification necessary.
- Live Tuning
- 20 hours on board datalogging memory.
- Security Password.
- FlashProManager Windows software.
- Check and clear diagnostic codes.
- Custom laptop gauges.
- Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro
2006-2011 Civic 1.8 AFM based calibrations
- Ignition, fuel, idle speed table editing.
- Rev and launch limiters.
- AFM calibration table.
- Speedometer adjustment.
- Readiness and Diagnostic trouble codes.
- Idle Speed adjustment
- Map tracing & lambda overlay.
- Secondary intake runner RPM switching and disabling.
- 2.8 Bar MAP sensor support. (part # 37830-RWC-A01)
- Advanced Graphing.
- Starting calibrations for common intakes and injectors.
Check ECU Compatibility
To ensure that you order the correct FlashPro we recommend that you check your ECU is supported.
The ECU part number is located on the ECU. The ECU is located in the engine bay near the battery. You may need to remove a plastic cover in order to see the sticker containing the part number.