K-TUNED Electric Water Pump Fittings - 12AN and Hose End Fitting Set (Black)
Here is yet another innovative part from K-Tuned. For several years now racers have used electric water pumps to reduce the power robbing effects of parasitic drag from their engines. By reducing the number of accessories the crank needs to turn there can be some impressive gains. This block-off plate system allows the user to run an electric water pump system on their engine. It replaces all of the heavy OEM accessories with a simple lightweight plate, which is designed to allow the perfect flow of coolant and also effectively release unwanted crankcase pressure. The water port is sealed just like it was from the factory using the OEM o-ring seal. The breather port is threaded for an 8AN fitting and can easily be routed to any catch can set-up.
We have also designed a set of alternator brackets that allow you to use the lighter Honda B or D-series alternators on the K-series engine. These alternators are very easy to get and generally they aren’t too expensive either. We have put together a series of kits allowing you to choose which parts you want, allowing you to build a system that works perfectly for your application. This is a must have for serious race car builds.
- Replaces the huge OEM water passage with a lightweight block-off plate.
- Deletes OEM water pump, auto tensioner, P/S, EP3 pulley and A/C.
- Alternator mounting brackets available depending on kit.
- Belt and fittings available depending on kit.
- Meziere electric water pump and fittings available depending on kit.
- Designed to be used with lighter B or D series alternators.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum.
- Coolant port is tapped for 3/4” NPT threads.
- Breather port is tapped for 8AN (3/4 – 16 SAE) threads.
- Available in your choice of silver or black.