AEM Inlet Air Temperature Sensor Kit for EMSAEM30-2010
Cooler air intake temperatures mean more horsepower. Keep track of those temperature levels with AEM's intake air temperature sensor kits. Includes a 3/8in NPT aluminum weld-in bung, connector plug, and flying lead and sensor to complete the installation.
- Accuracy: 1.5°C / 2.7°F
- Operating Temp: -20C to 150C / -4F to 302F
- Resistive Range (?): See Instructions
- Thermal Time Constant: 15 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 1/8" NPT
- Hex Size: 1/2"
- Installation Torque: 13.5Nm / 10 ft-lbs
- Weight: 10g
- Supply Current: 5Vdc
- Electrical Termination: Weatherproof Deustch style connector. Includes Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals
- Includes: Air Temp Sensor Deutsch, 1/8" NPT Alumium Bung, Mating Connector, Pins & Wire Seals