AEM Infinity 508 Standalone ECU
Shipping calculated at checkout.
OverviewThe Infinity EMS delivers high-end engine control for the racing masses at a fraction of the cost. Combined with AEM's industry leading after-purchase support system, including free technical support, the Infinity is the ultimate engine control solution for both professional race teams and weekend track cars.
Late model vehicle ECU’s all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32-bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System:
- More responsive, for a better driving experience
- More accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- Perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- Strategic processing with optimized load balancing
- Tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
The Infinity 508The Infinity 508 is designed for high performance V8 crate engines and race engines using high impedance injectors with up to 8 cylinders. A special Powersports version is available for Polaris RZR 900, 1000 and XP Turbo applications using Plug & Play Adapter Wiring Harnesses specific to each application. The Series 5 features a smaller footprint than the Infinity Series 7 at 5.855” x 5.55” x 1.8”, and has a single, weatherproof 80-pin connectors.
- Airflow model based (VE) tuning
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multi fuel capable
- Drive by wire
- Variable valve control
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Nitrous control
- Wheel speed-based traction control
- Map switching (on-the-fly)
- Dual internal Lambda controllers
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Data logging up to 64GB, up to 100 channels at 1KHz
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Industry leading data transfer speed (up to 480Mb/sec)
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms port
We Also Recommend
AEM X-Series Tru-Boost Controller Gauge w/ Boost Control Solenoid 80PSIg Internal MAP Sensor
Sale price $34389 $343.89
AEM X-Series 0-160 MPH Black Bezel w/ Black Face GPS Speedometer Gauge
Sale price $16511 $165.11