AEM Infinity 308 Standalone ECU
Save 0% Save %
Original price $811.97 - Original price $811.97
$811.97 - $811.97
Current price $811.97
OverviewThe Infinity EMS delivers high-end engine control for the racing masses at a fraction of the cost. Combined with AEM's industry leading after-purchase support system, including free technical support, the Infinity is the ultimate engine control solution for both professional race teams and weekend track cars.
Late model vehicle ECU’s all run on faster processors. The Infinity ECU is built around a latest-generation 32-bit floating point 200MHz automotive processor and Real-Time Operating System (RTOS), which is capable of processing 400 MIPS (millions of instructions per second). By comparison, common competitive systems typically use 20MHz to 50MHz processors. To our knowledge, the Infinity ECU currently has the fastest processing speed of any aftermarket Motorsports ECU available. This allows the Infinity to do more, faster, in a more stable programming environment.
200MHz Processor and Real Time Operating System:
- More responsive, for a better driving experience
- More accurate ignition timing, which enables an engine to create more power
- Perform more computational features with no sacrifice in processing performance
- Strategic processing with optimized load balancing
- Tuning one feature will not affect the performance of another feature
AEM Infinity 308 Standalone ECUAEM's Infinity Series 3 Programmable ECU platform is designed for popular early- and late-model throttle body and port injected Ford, GM and Mopar V8s. The Series 3 ECUs are simplified engine controllers designed to run a basic race, marine or crate engine without the need for, or cost of, additional features like variable cam control, Drive-by-Wire throttle control or internal wideband air/fuel sensor controllers.
The Infinity 308 (PN 30-7113) features two different injector types and two different coil outputs that support three different types of fuel and ignition configurations.
For throttle-body-injected (TBI) and GM multi-port fuel injected V8s the Infinity 308 includes a single direct-drive ignition coil output to work with a distributor and a single coil, and 2 peak & hold injector drivers that can drive up to four high-impedance injectors each. Other port injected and single-coil distributed V8 engines like the Ford Windsor can be controlled using the Infinity 308's 8 high impedance injector drivers and single direct-drive coil output.
- Fuel Injection control via airflow model-based (VE) tuning
- Full ignition control
- Closed loop AFR feedback
- ECU Set Up Wizard simplifies start up
- Flex fuel compatible
- Multiple boost control strategies
- Nitrous control
- Map switching
- Dual knock sensing circuits
- Engine history
- Outputs to 3rd party dashes and data loggers
- Integrated engine protection strategies
- Sealed enclosure and IP67 rated comms ports