AEM Boost Control SolenoidAEM30-2400
The universal AEM Boost Control Solenoid is specially modified for use as a boost control solenoid in high boost automotive systems. The kit includes all the necessary fittings to plumb your wastegate for either an internal or external wastegate.
This is the same solenoid that is supplied with AEM's TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller. The controller can be adjusted to set the solenoid’s duty cycle, which in turn controls the wastegate and boost pressure. The solenoid can be used with either internal or external wastegates, and comes with harness and adapters to connect to wastegate/turbocharger.
It is designed to resist corrosion and sticking from exposure to rich fuel mixtures. It is pressure tested to 100 PSI and includes 1/8" NPT to 3/16" Barb fittings to reduce any chance of leaks.
- Used by TRU-BOOST Gauge-Type Controller to control turbocharger wastegate operation
- Solenoid duty cycle controls wastegate operation and boost level
- Can be used with internal and external wastegates
- Duty cycle adjusted with controller
- 10-90% duty cycle range
- Includes harness, adapters, and installation instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
- 1 x Fast Response Solenoid
- 1 x Mating Connector Assembly
- 1 x 1/8” NPT Sintered Muffler
- 2 x 1/8” NPT to 3/16” Hose Barb Adapters